- CIF Sudan Port, Sudan
- Total goods capacity: Estimated 1X 40’ GP
- Delivery time: 30 days after receipt of deposit.
4. Main technical specification &Accessories and Spare parts
Introduce: 20 tph capacity gold dry wash plant is an simple and easy plant. Feed raw material into hopper by loader. The grizzly upon shaking table is an simple vibrating screen. Bigger than 20mm material will discharge as tailing. Fine sand will go into air shaking table.
This is a whole station gold dry mining system.
All steel surfaces are prepared to receive anti-rusting paint and hydroxyacid face paint. Pursuant to relevant code or fitting buyer’s requirements.
6. Pre-shipment trial
A pre-shipment trial of diesel engines, generator, electric system etc of the gold machine will be adjust and test by shipyard.
7. Payment term is :T/T
1) T/T 40% of total price as deposit should be paid to Part A before producing.
2) T/T 60% of total price should be paid to Part A ,when the machine is finished and ready for shipment.
8. QUALITY WARRANTY.
1）The Part A need to deliver the goods and spare parts with manuals written in English.
2)The Part A will provide 12-months warranty for the quality of the motor, storage battery, but not responsible for rust. The manufacturer’s warranty shall only be against manufacturing defects, and does not cover normal fair, wear and tear, accidental, malicious damage, careless or wrongful operation of the machine or any equipment in the machine.
3) Notice of defects. the Part B should notify the Part A in writing or by fax or email as soon as possible after discovery of any conditions, and a claim of defect is made under the warranty.
Such notice shall include full particulars as to nature of the claimed defect with photos of the defect. The Part A shall have no obligation under the warranty with respect to defect discovered after the expiration of the warranty unless the Part B can verify that the defects were discovered after the expiration of the warranty but occurred prior to the expiration of the warranty period, and such evidence shall be provided with the Part A not later than 30 calendar days after the expiration of the warranty period.
4) If Part B wants to ask other company or person except Part A to repair the machine during the warranty period, Part B shall have the approval from Part A first and send the cost of repairs to Part A by e-mail soonest.
5) Above warranty duties except the defects caused by the Part B’s crews misconduct or improper operation. In the case of the Part B’s crew failures, all charges of the repairing and the replacement of parts will be paid by the Part B.
6) On receiving written notification of a warranty claim, The Part A shall assist and support Part B’s staff to rectify the problem, within warranty time, and where spare parts（not quick-wear parts） are required, such spare parts shall be delivered to the Part B expeditiously, Part B should take in charge of the transportation charge.
1) The Part A will send one qualified experienced engineer and one translator to Sudan to conduct installation and train 3 workers to operate the machine, and Part B shall arrange at least 5-6 workers to help the engineer. The installation period is expected 10 days, if can’t finish, should be postponed, US dollar. The Part B will be responsible for the Part A’s engineer and translator’s accommodations, eat, visa, flight ticket of going back and forth and security as well as wage of USD83 per day per person，it should be paid in advance before shipment along with the last machine payment, retreat more fill less.
PartB should pay for Round trip air ticket, Salary and visa (2 people) for installation for about 10days (USD1940) , if the installation is delayed, pay extra $83 for one man per day.
Travel arrangement for Part A’s engineer shall be finalized after the machine is shipped on board in order that the engineer can arrive in Sudan earlier or on the same day with the carrier arrived at Sudan. The engineer should get to installing site within one week after the machine arrive Sudan.
The Part B should provide cranes or other necessary equipments such as: one set crane more than 25T crane one set, one bottle oxygen, one bottles acetylene, electro welding equipment ,welding rob ,iron wire, manual tools(spanner ,hammer etc) and so on to install the machine and follow the engineer’s proper arrangement, otherwise all consequential loss and damages to Part B shall rely on Part B themselves.
2) The Part A should provide the spare parts to the Part B in time when any time Part B need it, and the cost paid by the Part B
10. ARBITRATION TERM
All disputes in connection with this Contract or the execution thereof shall be amicably settled through negotiation. In case no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission. The arbitration shall take place in Beijing, China and shall be executed in accordance with the Rules of the said Commission and the decision made by the Arbitration Commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties. The fees for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The Part A shall not be responsible for late delivery of the goods owing to generally recognized “force majeure” causes(including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities ,regardless of whether war is declared, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity service.). However, in such a case, the Part A shall immediately cable or fax the Part B of the event and airmail to the Part B within 15 days after the event a certificate of the event issued by the competent government authorities or the chamber of commerce that is located at the place where the event occurs as evidence thereof.